Ford Pro Launches All-New Fleet Management Suite, Offers Bundled Solutions for Small Businesses
- Ford Pro’s one-stop shop expands with the launch of a new fleet management suite, marking the latest addition to software offered under Ford Pro™ Intelligence*; platform scales fleet software, unlocking accessibility to small businesses as an à la carte solution or custom bundle
- Flagship product, Ford Pro Fleet Management Software, helps save on administrative hours associated with paperwork by replacing it with an always-on, easy-to-manage program that digitizes full fleet vehicle reports and tracks total cost of ownership in real-time
- Built on software from Fleetio, the system is compatible with Ford and non-Ford vehicles, works with unlimited fuel payment cards, features flexible maintenance program options and offers seamless integration into the broader suite of Ford Pro fleet solutions
DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 13, 2022 – Ford Pro™ today announces a suite of fleet management solutions designed to help make mountains of paperwork and endless spreadsheets a thing of the past for small business owners moving into a digital age. Ford Pro Fleet Management Software, the suite’s flagship product, is the latest tool added to the Ford Pro Intelligence* suite of fleet management solutions, expanding on the one-stop shop of vehicles, software, charging, service and financing.
The affordable, always-on flagship software program – available on a subscription basis for as low as $5 per month per vehicle** – gives office admins, business owners and fleet managers a new tool to combat drawers and file folders brimming with paperwork that tracks important metrics on every vehicle in their fleets. Built on software from provider Fleetio, the cloud-based, easy-to-manage system fully digitizes cost-related data and puts total cost of ownership at their fingertips.
“Small and medium businesses told us they need a suite of tools ranging from driver and vehicle tracking to title and registration to vehicle health and maintenance monitoring but simplified – all on one platform, so that’s why we developed Ford Pro fleet management solutions,” said Dave Prusinski, Ford Pro global chief revenue officer. “Total cost of ownership is the most crucial piece of fleet-related data to business owners, and Ford Pro has invested significantly to scale software products typically reserved for large fleets, making them accessible to small and medium-sized businesses, completely flexible for their needs and budgets.”
Powerful intelligence for small businesses
The three primary fleet management products in the suite include:
Ford Pro Fleet Management Software
- Provides a flexible tracking system designed to monitor fuel usage costs and work with virtually any payment method a business might use
- Tracks important data on vehicles of any make, both Ford and non-Ford, as well as gas and electric models
- Optimizes vehicle cycle management
- Enables drivers to automate maintenance and repair tracking at more than 55,000 in-network repair facilities across the United States
- Is optimized for fleets of up to 150 vehicles
Ford Pro Title and Registration†
- Helps business owners save time on registration and licensing management
- Provides a single point of contact to renew vehicle registrations
- Helps business owners manage vehicle title-related concerns such as transfer from state-to-state
Ford Pro Driver Risk Management†
- Helps owners track crucial information on their fleet drivers
- Reports include comprehensive Motor Vehicle Record checks and monitoring, license expiration dates and violation point customization
Broadening fleet management solutions
The web-based system is available to individual drivers in a mobile app format, enabling them to input data while on the job. The program integrates with Ford Pro vehicle software such as Ford Pro Telematics™* to give business owners an even broader view of important fleet vehicle information. Telematics is designed to help optimize fleet efficiency by tracking crucial information such as driver habits, real-time vehicle location and downtime.
Available add-ons to the base Ford Pro Fleet Management Software product include an equipment tracker, which helps keep tabs on costs associated with equipment such as lawn mowers, trailers and other power equipment, and a Garage Management System††, which helps owners manage parts and inventory.
Ford Pro, the global business and brand within Ford Motor Company, offers a one-stop shop of vehicles, software, charging, services and financing for commercial customers to accelerate productivity.
For more information or to see a demo of Ford Pro Fleet Management Software, please visit FordPro.com.
# # #
*Available on vehicles with embedded modem or equipped with approved plug-in device (PID). May require modem activation. Ford Pro Telematics and Ford Pro Data Services require a purchased subscription. Terms and conditions apply. Telematics service and features, and access to vehicle data depend on subscription and compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features.
**Ford Pro Fleet Management Software requires a fee or a purchased subscription. Terms and conditions apply.
†Ford Pro Title and Registration and Ford Pro Driver Risk Management are available for a fee. Terms and conditions may apply.
††Garage Management System requires a fee. Terms and conditions may apply.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan, that is committed to helping build a better world, where every person is free to move and pursue their dreams. The company’s Ford+ plan for growth and value creation combines existing strengths, new capabilities and always-on relationships with customers to enrich experiences for and deepen the loyalty of those customers. Ford develops and delivers innovative, must-have Ford trucks, sport utility vehicles, commercial vans and cars and Lincoln luxury vehicles, as well as connected services. Additionally, Ford is establishing leadership positions in mobility solutions, including self-driving technology, and provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. Ford employs about 182,000 people worldwide. More information about the company, its products and Ford Credit is available at corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE: Ford Motor Company